Have your Business be a part of the “Community Builders” program
Welcome to “Community Builders” program after all community is what brings us unity. Here are the benefits for belonging to the “Community Builders.”
· Your logo on a trade show booth display that is displayed at all monthly Chamber Mixers, Expos and Luncheons - Valued Priceless
· Two Complimentary Admission Tickets to the Monthly Mixers– Valued at $160
· Community Builders Display Banner at the Community Events for example Bullhead City BikeFest, Regatta Poker Run to name a few events – Valued at $325
· Your business logo on the www.bullheadchamber.com along with a hyperlink
· Your business logo in the Chamber Newsletters – Valued Priceless – New benefit
· Your business on the display banner in the Chamber Auditorium (see photo below) Last year 60+ events saw the display banner – Valued Priceless
· Your Business Logo the Bullhead Chamber’s Business FaceBook Page – New benefit
· An opportunity to display a 3’ by 8’ banner you provide of your business at the 2013 Bullhead City BikeFest under the Ramada – Valued at $125 – New benefit
· Window Decal to tell your customers you are a Bullhead Chamber Community Builder – New benefit
· Your business logo on the www.bullheadcitybikefest.com along with a hyperlink – New benefit
The Bullhead Area Chamber encourages all of our members to consider this marketing opportunity to promote your business. The cost to belong to the “Community Builders” is $500 per year.
The Bullhead Area Chamber encourages all of our members to consider this marketing opportunity to promote your business. The cost to belong to the “Community Builders” is $500 per year. Deadline to register your business for “Community Builders” is April 15, 2011. This marketing opportunity will be effective till May 15, 2012 and will offer all “Community Builders” the first right of renewal. Thank you for considering this program as we continue to move forward in the community and for becoming a part of a network of opportunity. For any questions please call Chris Barton at the Chamber at 928.754.4121.
Click here to tdownload the form and become a Community Builder today!